Child-Parent Psychotherapy Event Information
UCSF has developed COVID-19 guidelines for events to help keep everyone safe. The regulations are subject to change, so please check here for the most up-to-date information.
Attendees will be required to fill out a form prior to the conference to confirm their vaccination status as well as any recent travel outside of the state of California. This form will be emailed to all registered conference attendees in August.
All attendees must show proof of vaccination on the day of the conference to enter the building and fill out the UCSF Daily Screener prior to arrival and present evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status*. Attendees who have recently traveled outside of California must also complete a negative PCR test within 48 hours prior to the conference or a negative antigen test the same day.
*Evidence is defined as a 1) physical vaccination card, 2) a photo of the vaccination card, or 3) a digital vaccine record.
transportation & Parking
The UCSF Nancy Pritzker Building parking garage does not offer event parking. Valet services are available for patients and research participants only. CPP Conference attendees are encouraged to use a designated UCSF Parking Location, the Crane Cove Lot (off of 19th St. and Illinois St.) or find street parking.
The UCSF Nancy Pritzker Building is accessible by public transportation via the UCSF Tan Shuttle, as well as the Muni and BART (using the UCSF Mission Bay station), Note that the UCSF Mission Bay station is located approximately a 10-minute walk from the UCSF Nancy Pritzker Building.
A breakfast of coffee, tea, and pastries will be provided from 8:30am until 9:00am. Lunch will not be provided, but attendees are encouraged to explore nearby shops and restaurants, which include the following:
The Sandwich Shop
- 2-minute walk (2071 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107)
- A variety of hot & cold sandwiches are prepared to go at this easygoing breakfast & lunch counter.
- Takeout only.
- 4-minute walk (2295 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107)
- Salads and sandwiches (including banh mi).
The Plant Cafe Organic
- 5-minute walk (2335 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107)
- Modern, counter-serve cafe chain for organic veggie burgers, juices & other health-oriented staples.
Long Bridge Pizza Co.
- 6-minute walk (2347 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107)
- Gourmet thin-crust pies, salads & subs served in a simple, industrial-chic space.
Mission Rock Resort
- 6-minute walk (817 Terry A Francois Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94158)
- Waterside, bi-level seafood restaurant & cafe with an oyster bar & decks overlooking the bay.
- 6-minute walk (2343 3rd St #100, San Francisco, CA 94107)
- Cafe & bakery serving baked goods & light fare in an industrial space with an open concept.
- Takeout only.
Stem Kitchen & Garden
- 6-minute walk (499 Illinois St, San Francisco, CA 94158)
- Ingredients are grown on-site at this modern Mediterranean eatery with backyard bocce & fire pits.
Gilbetth’s Latin Fusion
- 7-minute walk (2427 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107)
- Relaxed restaurant specializing in Latin-inspired dishes made with locally sourced ingredients.
Hard Knox Cafe
- 8-minute walk (2526 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107)
- Southern fare like ribs, fried chicken & cornbread muffins dished out in a funky, down-home setting.